Ubuntu Server Essentials LiveLessons
4 Hours of video instruction that will get you started with Ubuntu Server, the leading platform for web servers and scale-out computing.
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
You will learn:
- How to install a fully-operational server in 4 hours.
- How to perform and manage tasks.
- How to configure an Apache Web Server.
This course is for you if you
- Have some basic Linux knowledge and you wish to learn everything you need to know to install a fully-operational server in 4 hours.
- Ubuntu Product Overview
- Installing Ubuntu Server
- Performing Administration Tasks
- Managing Networking
- Managing Software
- Managing Storage
- Managing Services and Processes
- Configuring an Apache Web Server
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this Ubuntu Server Essentials LiveLessons video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE