Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
BUY THIS BOOK ON AMAZON
Beginning Ubuntu Server Administration guides you through all of the key configuration and administration tasks you’ll need to know.
Whether you’re interested in adopting Ubuntu within a Fortune 500 environment or just want to use Ubuntu to manage your home network, this book is your go–to guide to using the distribution securely for a wide variety of network services.
This book covers
- file, print, web, and FTP management
- command–line tips and tricks
- automated installation
- configuration and deployment processes
- kernel management
What you will learn
- Effectively and securely install, update, and deploy your Ubuntu server.
- Configure your server to operate most effectively for a wide variety of purposes, including as a web server, FTP server, and a file and printer manager.
- Rev up your command–line knowledge by taking advantage of little–known shell–related features, tips, and tricks.
- Remotely manage your server through a wide variety of services
Who is this book for?
This book ‘Beginning Ubuntu Server Administration is for system administrators and application developers seeking to use Ubuntu as a Linux server.