- How to set up and manage web and mail services.
- Use RHEL in enterprise environments and secure it.
- Optimize storage.
- Configure for virtualization and high availability.
- And much more.
About this book
It also provides a great study aid for those preparing for either the RHCSA or RHCE certification exam.
- Red Hat is the Linux market leader, and Red Hat administrators are in demand.
- This Sybex guide is a comprehensive resource on Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration and useful for those preparing for one of the Red Hat certification exams.
- Covers setting up and managing web and mail services, using RHEL in enterprise environments, securing RHEL, and optimizing storage to fit your environment
- Explores advanced RHEL configurations, including virtualization and high availability
Who is this book for?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Administration is the guide Linux professionals and Red Hat administrators need to stay current on the newest version.