- RHCSA®: RHEL 7 Server installation, tools, file/folder management, text files, connectivity, users/groups, permissions, networking, processes, VMs, software installation, tasks, logging, partitions, LVMs, kernel management, Kickstart, boot procedures/troubleshooting, HTTP, SELinux, firewalls, FTP, and NTP
- RHCE®: Connecting to iSCSI SANs, performance reporting, server optimization, log servers, routing configuration, authentication, command-line firewall management, SELinux services, web services, DNS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, and NTP
From start to finish, this guide is organized to help you focus your study time where you need the most help, so you can retain more, and earn higher scores.
This book contains
- Step-by-step chapter labs to help you practice what you’ve just learned
- Pre-exam theoretical exam to help you decide if you’re ready for the real exam
- Four realistic sample exams (2 RHCE®, 2 RHCSA®) delivered through Pearson’s state-of-the-art PCPT test engine
- Pre-chapter “Do I Know This Already” (DIKTA) quizzes to assess your knowledge of each chapter’s content, so you can decide how much time to spend on each section
- Foundation Topics sections thoroughly explaining concepts and theory, and linking them to real-world configurations and commands
- Key Topics icons flagging every figure, table, or list you absolutely must understand and remember
- End of chapter Glossary terms
- Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections delivering even more exercises and troubleshooting scenarios
Who is this book for?
Red Hat RHCSA ®/ RHCE® 7 Cert Guide is your guide to get certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (EX200 and EX300).