Advanced Bash Scripting LiveLessons
What you will learn
- Bash scripting intermediate and advanced techniques.
- Scripting best practices and syntax differences.
- How to use advanced awk, sed, and regular expressions before jumping in to how to analyze advanced scripts.
- How to write complex scripts and explore the concept of scripting for performance.
- Scripting in Python.
This course is for you if
- You are a Linux user or professional with basic Bash skills and you now want to extend your skills automating tasks on Linux using Bash shell scripts.
- You are an IT user or professional and you want to get experience with simple programming languages.
You will get the best results if
You have studied my course Bash Scripting Fundamentals.
- Reviewing Basics
- Scripting Best Practices
- Understanding Syntax Differences
- Using Advanced awk, sed, and Regular Expressions
- Analyzing Advanced Scripts
- Writing a Complex Script
- Scripting for Performance
- Beyond Bash; Scripting in Python
Every lesson contains practical examples to show how scripting solutions are being used in the real world.
At the end of each lesson you will be provided a real scripting exercise so you can test your own skills. You can then review your work against the author’s in a solutions video.
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this video course Advanced Bash Scripting LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE