Advanced Linux Storage Management (5 days)
Learn all about Linux storage.
In this course you will learn
- In-depth LVM configuration
- Tuning and optimizing of Ext4
- Tuning and optimizing of XFS
- Tuning and optimizing of Btrfs file systems
- Device mapper
- Udev configurations
- SAN technologies, including setting up your own iSCSI SAN and multipath configurations.
Platform: any Linux platform
Duration: 3 days
Language: English / French / Dutch
On-site training: any location in the world
Online training: you will need a computer and internet connection. I use gototraining.com to offer a virtual classroom experience.
Send me your request and I will contact you as soon as possible to the explore possibilities.Contact to enroll