Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Ansible Certification Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX407
What you will learn
- A quick introduction to Ansible, including essential configuration to get you started as quickly as possible.
- Ansible architecture and essential Ansible components, including playbooks, variables, task control, flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates.
- Automating the configuration of systems and applications.
- Managing Windows, network equipment, as well as cloud infrastructure with Ansible.
- Working with roles, task control, and using Ansible Vault.
- Working Ansible Tower.
This course is for you if you are
- an IT Professional
- a System administrator
- a Developer
- a Red Hat professional. Also if you are preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407)
You will get the best results if
You are on a RHCSA/ LPIC-1/ Linux+/ LFCS level.
You are practicing with the labs in this course. For this you will need 2 virtual machines with a Linux installation. Using CentOS 7.3 or higher is recommended.
- Get started with Ansible
- Understand Ansible architecture
- Work with playbooks
- Work with variables, inclusions, and task control
- Use flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates
Automating with Ansible
- Setting up Ansible-based DevOps Environment
- Advanced Ansible Features
- Ansible Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Ansible Tower
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, view the Sample Content on this page.
Linux certification path
This video training course is part of the RHCA Certification Path.
About this Ansible Certification Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX407
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson IT Certification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via PearsonIT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by PearsonIT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE