Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Ansible From Basics to Guru Course
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Manage IT infrastructure with Ansible by following examples
- Get started with Ansible in just a few hours
- Get a feel for Ansible before focusing on Ansible Certification exams
- Perform advanced tasks with Ansible
This course is for you if
- You are a developer or administrator and you would like to use Ansible to manage various assets in your IT environment.
- You are an IT user or professional and you wish to gain experience with simple programming languages.
- Getting Started with Ansible
- Developing Flexible Playbooks
- Advanced Ansible Management
- Managing Heterogenous Environment with Ansible
For a detailed outline of this course and requirements, visit this page.
Sample training videos
WHAT OTHERS SAY
As someone who never used chef or ansible before, this course is super easy to follow, understand, and apply. I like how the demo’s are not pre-packaged, but rather live actions with typos and failures, as these in the course were actually more useful than the basic material.
O’Reilly Online Learning reviewer
About this video course Ansible from Basics to Guru
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE