Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Ansible Fundamentals LiveLessons
Basic Linux skills required.
What you will learn
- Getting started with Ansible
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Working with playbooks
- Working with variables, inclusions, and task control
- Using flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates
This course is for you if you are a/an
- IT professional
- System administrator
- Red Hat professional
You will get the best results if
- You have basic Linux skills.
- You are able to run the labs in this course. For this you will need 2 virtual machines with a Linux installation.
- Using CentOS 7.3 or higher is recommended.
- Lesson 1 demonstrates how to get started with Ansible. Get up and running as fast as possible. Run some tasks using Ansible to understand what it is doing and how it is doing it.
- Lesson 2 covers Ansible architecture and the different components that are typically involved in an Ansible environment. Understand how to run a successful Ansible deployment, and learn about modules, which are probably the most important parts of Ansible; they enable you to do anything in an Ansible environment.
- Lesson 3 covers Ansible playbooks. A playbook contains the instructions that are needed to run tasks in an Ansible environment, and they are written in the YAML format. Get started with YAML and create and run playbooks.
- Lesson 4 demonstrates how to work with variables, facts, and inclusions. All of these make Ansible more flexible. By using these different components, you can apply parameters in a flexible way even if the configuration might change.
- Lesson 5 discusses more items that make Ansible such a flexible solution. Work with flow control in an Ansible environment, look at using conditionals, and create some templates. These items make it possible to easily apply host-specific parameters in configuration files and in a flexible way.
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, visit this page.
This video training course can be taken after completing the RHCSA Learning Path.
After completing Ansible Fundamentals you can continue with Automating with Ansible LiveLessons.
Instead of choosing this course Ansible fundamentals you can also choose to study with Ansible Certification which contains both Ansible Fundamentals and Automating with Ansible LiveLessons and a Red Hat EX407 sample exam.
About this Linux High Availability Clustering Complete Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE