Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Automating with Ansible LiveLessons
Intermediate / Advanced
What you will learn
- Review the basics of Ansible, including running Ad-hoc Commands and implementing Playbooks.
- Implement DevOps using Vagrant, including setting up a vagrant development environment.
- Manage IT Infrastructure with Ansible, including Dynamic Inventories, Windows, Docker, and cloud instances.
- Leverage advanced Ansible features, including working with nested loops, with_items, when statements, handlers, tags, and blocks.
- Work with Roles and Ansible Galaxy.
- Using Ansible Vault and encrypted files.
- Optimize Ansible, including configuring delegation and parallelism.
- Troubleshoot Ansible, including playbooks and managed hosts.
- Work with Ansible Tower.
This course is for you if you are
- an IT professional
- a System Administrator
- a Developer
- a Red Hat professional, also if you are preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407)
You will get the best results if
- You already know how to set up an environment where Ansible is used for configuration management.
- You are familiar with the basics of working with Ansible modules in ad-hoc commands and playbooks, and have already learned how to work with Jinja2 templates
You can use the Ansible Fundamentals Video Course to prepare for this Automating with Ansible course.
- Lesson 1 “Ansible Basics Getting Started Lab”
- Lesson 2 “Implementing DevOps Using Vagrant with Ansible”
- Lesson 3 “Managing IT Infrastructure with Ansible”
- Lesson 4 “Managed Task Control”
- Lesson 5“Working with Roles”
- Lesson 6 “Using Ansible Vault”
- Lesson 7 “Optimizing Ansible”
- Lesson 8 “Troubleshooting Ansible”
- Lesson 9 “Ansible Tower”
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, visit this page.
Instead of choosing the Ansible Fundamentals and Automating with Ansible LiveLessons you can also study Ansible Certification Complete Video Course which contains both Ansible online courses and a sample EX407 exam to prepare for Ansible Certification.
About this Automating with Ansible LiveLessons Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE