Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Bash Scripting Course
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Write Bash script fundamentals
- Write Bash script fundamentals and advanced commands
- Write Bash shell scripts on intermediate and advanced commands
- Write your first hello world shell script
- See how to work with variables
- Use positional parameters
- Apply pattern matching substitution
- Explore looping structures in shell scripts
This course is for you if
- You are a developers or administrator, wanting to automate tasks using Bash shell scripts.
- You are an IT user or professional with the desire get experience with simple programming languages.
- Before Writing your First Shell Script
- Shell Scripting Fundamentals
- Using Conditional Statements
- Advanced Bash Scripting Options
This video course was designed to teach through clear training followed by practical examples that show how scripting solutions are being used in the real world. At the end of each lesson you will find an exercise that you should attempt on your own; this is then followed by a video explanation so you can see a real-time walkthrough of the exercise. Doing the work is the best way to learn Bash, and this course provides you with the tools to learn by doing.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Sander’s courses are always quality and cover the essentials that are needed to acquire the skills specific to the course. Video courses will give you an overview, it’s up to the student to fill the gaps by reading further documentation.
O’Reilly Online Learning reviewer
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About this video course Bash Scripting LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE