Bash Scripting Fundamentals LiveLessons
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Bash scripting fundamentals.
- Real-world scripting examples.
This course is for you if
- You are a Linux user or professional who wants to automate tasks on Linux using Bash shell scripts.
- You are an IT user or professional and you want to get experience with simple programming languages.
- Creating Your First Shell Script
- Working with Variables and Parameters
- Transforming Input
- Using Essential External Tools
- Using Conditional Statements
- Using Advanced Scripting Options
- Script Debugging and Analyzing
- Scripting By Example
Each lesson contains many practical examples to show how scripting solutions are being used in the real world.
Each lesson concludes with an exercise, followed by an exercise explanation that makes this course an ideal solution for learning to program the bash shell.
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this video course Bash Scripting Fundementals LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE