Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Getting Started with Containers
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Manage source code for microservices
- Build custom container images
- Use Kubernetes technology to manage Microservices
- Use Service Mesh
This course is for you if
- You are interested in learning how to move from traditional applications that are installed on a server platform, to orchestrated containers in a Microservices environment.
- You are a developer or DevOps engineer who wants to know what happens after the code is written, as well as administrators responsible for implementing the Microservices infrastructure.
- Understanding Microservices
- Using Git
- Containers QuickStart
- Understanding Container Orchestration and Service Mesh
- Getting Started with Kubernetes
- Creating Container-based Microservices in Kubernetes
- Getting Started with Istio Service Mesh
- Managing Microservices with Istio Service Mesh
For a detailed outline of this course and requirements, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About this video course Building and Managing Microservices with Kubernetes and Istio
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE