Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
CKA Interactive Scenarios
Beginner to intermediate.
These scenarios are for you if
- You are studying CKA and you would like to learn by seeing and doing.
- You would like to experience how CKA tasks are fulfilled.
What are interactive scenarios
CKA Scenarios are interactive exercises through which you’ll learn CKA skills in a supported environment. You will be walked through Kubernetes related procedures with solutions available throughout. These scenarios can be used when you are just starting out or after having obtained some knowledge or experience.
Available CKA Scenarios
- Scenario 1: Applying Quota to Namespaces and Applications
- Scenario 2: Creating a Manifest to run a DaemonSet
- Scenario 3: Changing the Network Agent and Applying Network Policy
- Scenario 4: Troubleshooting Node Access
- Scenario 5: Setting up a Kubernetes User Account and RBAC
Supported Live Training courses, videos and books:
CKA Scenarios support the following CKA training resources:
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Crash Course (live training)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator CKA Video Course, 2nd Edition (self-paced video training)
Certification path CKA and CKAD
About these CKA Scenarios
The CKA interactive scenarios are available for O’Reilly members. The O’Reilly learning platform can be tried with a free 30-days trial for individuals and has subscription plans for Businesses, Government and Universities.
O’Reilly members (paid/trial) have immediate access to the scenarios. Login to the O’Reilly platform and use the links above for direct access.