Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
CKAD Interactive Scenarios
Beginner to intermediate.
These scenarios are for you if
- You are studying CKAD and you would like to learn by seeing and doing.
- You would like to experience how CKAD tasks are fulfilled.
What are interactive scenarios
CKAD Scenarios are interactive exercises through which you’ll learn to master CKAD skills in a supported environment. You will be walked through Kubernetes related procedures with solutions available throughout. These scenarios can be used when you are just starting out or after having obtained some knowledge or experience.
Available CKAD Scenarios
- Scenario 1: Configuring Pod Storage
- Scenario 2: Using Services to Expose Applications
- Scenario 3: Pod Troubleshooting
- Scenario 4: Using ConfigMaps
- Scenario 5: Using Canary Deployments
Supported Live Training courses, videos and books:
CKAD Scenarios support the following CKAD training resources:
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Crash Course (live training)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer CKAD Video Course (self-paced video training)
Certification path CKAD
These scenarios can be part of the CKAD Certification Path.
About these CKAD Scenarios
The CKAD interactive scenarios are available for O’Reilly members. The O’Reilly learning platform can be tried with a free 30-days trial for individuals and has subscription plans for Businesses, Government and Universities.
O’Reilly members (paid/trial) have immediate access to the scenarios. Login to the O’Reilly platform and use the links above for direct access.