Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- The basics of Linux up through exam-level proficiency.
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the CompTIA Linux + exam.
- Real-life Linux administration tasks.
This course is for you if
- You are interested in learning about Linux from the ground up.
- You are an administrator currently administering UNIX systems.
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux.
- You are interested in taking the CompTIA Linux+ exam.
- Essential Commands
- User and Group Management and Permissions
- Operating Running Systems
- Advanced User Settings
- Storage Management
- Common Administration Tasks
- Managing Server Roles
- Advanced Administration Tasks
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing this Complete Video Course Experience.
Linux certification path
This video training course can be taken as a first introduction with Linux. After completion you have a strong understanding of working with Linux and you can decide to for example continue with RHCSA certification.
About this CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Complete Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE