Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Getting Started with Containers
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Get started with Docker or Podman
- Perform daily container management
- Create and manage container images
- Manage container persistent storage
- Manage container networking
- Understand the role of container orchestration
This course is for you if
- You are interested learning about containers.
- Understanding Containers
- Exploring the Container Landscape
- Getting Started with Docker
- Performing Daily Container Management
- Using Containers on RHEL
- Managing Container Images
- Managing Container Storage
- Managing Container Networking
- The Role of Container Orchestration
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Loved it..very efficient learning docker here. I also liked Peter Fisher’s Docker In Motion. Basics and advanced docker are all covered from images, containers, networking, storage, registries, microservices. We can skip lessons 1 and 2 if we don’t care about history and context..real action starts in Lesson 3. Kubernetes is only barely covered at the end. Whether kubernetes, aws ECS or EKS, or redhat openshift/podman, all of the orchestration depends on competence with containers. Expert instructor Sander makes for pleasant listening, watching, learning. Great video here, go for it!
O’Reilly Online Learning reviewer
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About this video course Getting Started with Containers
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE