Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Hands-on Kubernetes LiveLessons Video Course
Beginner / intermediate.
What you will learn
- Containerizing applications in Kubernetes by following just a few examples.
- Understanding Kubernetes in just a few hours.
Ideal video course to dip your toes into Kubernetes before focusing on the CKAD or CKA certification
This course is for you if
You are a system administrators and you want to understand the workings of a Kubernetes cluster. Or, you are a developer and you wish to run your applications in Kubernetes.
- Understanding the Kubernetes Revolution
- Before We Get Started: Let’s Talk Containers!
- Setting up a Kubernetes Environment
- Running Your First Application
- Behind the Scenes: Understanding the API
- Using YAML to Create Kubernetes Objects
- Understanding Essential Kubernetes Object Components
- Making Applications Accessible
- Managing Kubernetes Storage
- Checking it Out in Google Cloud
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos (available soon).
About this Hands-on Kubernetes LiveLessons Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonIT Certification. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE