Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Video Course
Beginner to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Successfully prepare for the KCNA exam.
- Working in cloud native environments, with cloud native technologies and solutions.
- Using containers and container orchestration.
- Running Kubernetes, Minikube environment, and run applications in Kubernetes.
- Running applications in a cloud native environment.
This course is for you if you are
- Looking for resources to prepare for the KCNA exam successfully.
- Interested in learning Kubernetes and its basic concepts.
- Interested in working with cloud native technologies.
You will get the best results if
You watch all video instructions and work with the hands-on labs to test out your newly learned skills.
- Module 1 Cloud Native Certifications
- Module 2 Cloud Native Technologies and Solutions
- Module 3 Using Containers
- Module 4 Using Kubernetes
- Module 5 Running Applications in Cloud Native
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, visit this page.
Kubernetes certification path
This video training course can be taken as a first introduction with Kubernetes. KCNA is a pre-professional certification created by Cloud Native. It was designed to help you advance your Kubernetes skills to the professional level. This Cloud Native certification covers the foundational knowledge and skills you’ll need to start working with Kubernetes in a Cloud Native environment.
About this Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Video Course
This course is available on Pearson IT Certification.com to study at your own pace. The video course is also delivered as a live training course on the O’Reilly learning platform. Check the calendar to see when the upcoming training course is scheduled. Click here to activate your 30-days O’Reilly FREE trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson ITCertification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by PearsonIT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE