Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Kubernetes: From Basics to Guru
Dive into this one-stop video course to master the Kubernetes world. This comprehensive guide takes you from fundamentals to advanced concepts, enabling you to master container orchestration, Kubernetes deployments, and unlock the full potential of cloud-native applications.
Beginner to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Running Applications in Kubernetes
- How to setup Kubernetes for GitOps
- Using DevOps, GitOps, and pipelines
- How to run Kubernetes, Minikube environment, and run applications in Kubernetes
- Running applications in a cloud native environment
- Creating a Kubernetes cluster
- Managing Kubernetes Networking
- Managing Cluster Nodes
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes Clusters and Applications
This course is for you if
- You are a developer, eager to learn how to write efficient and well-structured Rust applications
- You have prior OOO language experience, ready to elevate your skillset
- You wish to master Kubernetes and certifications is not what you are after
You will get the best results if
- You have a computer with a recent operating system and at least 4GB RAM and 20GB available disk space
- You master basic knowledge of Kubernetes. Are you not there yet? Watch Getting Started with Kubernetes, 3rd Edition to prepare yourself before studying with this video course.
- Module 1: Fundamentals
- Module 2: DevOps and GitOps
- Module 3: Kubernetes
- Module 4: Advanced Kubernetes Services
- Module 5: Microservices
- Module 6: GitOps
For a detailed outline of this course, Kubernetes: From Basics to Guru.
Sample training videos
About this Kubernetes Video Course
The self-paced video training course about Kubernetes is designed for you to rock Kubernetes in your job, no certificates needed. In 15 hours you’ll learn from Kubernetes basics to guru topics to excel in your work.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available through Pearson Education.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson Education, Inform IT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE