Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Complete Video Course (LFCE)
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) exam.
This course is for you if
- You are a Linux Foundation Certified System Engineer (LFCE) certification candidate.
- You are interested in learning about advanced Linux administration tasks.
- You are a Linux engineer and you are interested in learning more about Linux.
- You are a junior system administrator who wants to deepen your skills.
- You are a administrator and currently administering UNIX system, or
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux.
You will get the best results if
- You have knowledge at an LFCS level or similar (LPIC-1, RHCSA).
- Managing Networking
- Managing File Services
- Managing Web Services
- Managing Mail Services
- Managing Infrastructure Services
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
A Complete Video Course Experience will be available soon.
Learning path LFCE
This video training course is part of the LFCE Learning Path.
About this Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Complete Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonITCertification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE