Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course (Video Training), 2nd Edition
Beginning to Intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam.
- Real-life Linux administration tasks.
This course is for you if you are
- a Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification candidates
- interested in learning about Linux from the ground up
- a Junior system administrator and you wish to deepen your skills
- an Administrator currently administering UNIX systems or a developer who writes software for Linux
- a Devops Engineer and you wish to build your Linux skills
You will get the best results if
You are new to Linux and you want to learn Linux from the ground up, and carry through to the LFCS exam. You will start with the Linux Fundamentals portion of the course, and then get into the details for LFCS exam prep.
- Module 1 Essential Commands
- Module 2 User and Group Management and Permissions
- Module 3 Operating Running Systems
- Module 1 Advanced System Administration
- Module 2 Managing Security Features
- Module 3 Storage Management
- Module 4 Managing SHH Services
- Module 5 Managing Virtualization
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, view the Sample Content on this page.
About this Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson IT Certification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via PearsonIT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by PearsonIT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE