Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator Complete Video Course (LFCS)
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam.
This course is for you if
- You are a Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification candidate.
- You are interested in learning about Linux from the ground up.
- You are a Linux engineer and you are interested in learning more about Linux.
- You are a junior system administrator who wants to deepen your skills.
- You are a administrator and currently administering UNIX system, or
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux.
You will get the best results if
- You have some preliminary Linux knowledge already, as this course doesn’t focus on basic Linux usage but on Linux administration.
- Essential Commands
- User and Group Management and Permissions
- Operating Running Systems
- Storage Management
- Service Configuration
- Managing Virtualization
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
A Complete Video Course Experience will be available soon.
Learning path LFCE / LFCS
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE