Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons (Video Training)
Beginning to Intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam.
- Real-life Linux administration tasks.
This course is for you if you are
- new to Linux and learn it from the ground up
- an administrator currently administering UNIX systems
- a developer who want to write software for Linux
You will get the best results if
You watch all video instructions and work with the hands-on labs to test out your newly learned skills. You do not need to have any Linux experience before commencing this course.
- Module 1 Essential Commands
- Module 2 User and Group Management and Permissions
- Module 3 Operating Running Systems
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, view the Sample Content on this page.
Linux certification path
This video training course can be taken as a first introduction with Linux. After completion you have a strong understanding of working with Linux and you can decide which Linux certification path to follow. The course provides a seamless path forward to continue to the LFCS exam.
About this Automating with Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson IT Certification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson ITCertification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by PearsonIT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE