CategoriesGeneric Linux , Linux Courses , Linux Video course , New , Red Hat , Red Hat Video course
Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Linux High Availability Clustering Complete Video Course
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all of the objectives on the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise (RHCA) exam about High Availability (EX436)
- High Availability parts of the LPIC-3 Exam 304 Exam.
This course is for you if
- You are interested in learning about Linux High Availability.
- You are a candidate for the Red Hat Certified Architect “High Availability” exam (exam 436), and/ or
- You are a candidate for the LPIC-3 304 Virtualization and High Availability exam.
You will get the best results if
- You have intermediate or excellent Linux administration skills.
- High Availability Essentials
- Linux HA Clustering
- Cluster Storage
- Configuring Advanced HA Solutions
- Load Balancing
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
A Complete Video Course Experience will be available soon.
Linux certification path
This video training course is part of the RHCA Certification Path.
About this Linux High Availability Clustering Complete Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonITCertification.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE