Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
LPIC-1 (Exam 102): Linux Professional Institute Certification
Learn about all topics mentioned in the LPI objectives 102 in 14 lessons.
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
Prepare yourself for the LPIC-1 102 exam, the CompTIA Linux+ and SUSE CLA exams.
Or use this course to learn the basic Linux administration skills.
You will learn:
- Using and Customizing the shell Environment
- Managing Printing
- Managing User and Group Accounts
- Configuring Security
- Scheduling Jobs
- Maintaining System Time
- Configuring System Logging
- Configuring Networking
- Managing MTA Basics
- Using SSH
- Customizing and Writing Shell Scripts
- Accessibility and Internationalization
- SQL Data Management
- Managing User Interfaces and Desktops
This course is for you if you
- Want to acquire basic Linux skills required for junior system administrators.
- Are a home user or hobbyist and you want to acquire more knowledge about the operating system you are using.
- Providing a Base Environment
- Common Administration Tasks
- Networking and Related Services
- Advanced Management Tasks
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this LPIC-1 (Exam 102) video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson IT Certification.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE