Linux Security Complete Video Course
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening (EX413) and LPIC-3 303 (Security) Exams.
What you will learn
- Linux security
- Red Hat RHCA Server Hardening exam
- LPIC-3 Security exam
This course is for you if
- You want to make sure that your Linux servers are secure.
- You want to take the Red Hat Server Hardening exam.
- You are looking for a solid preparation to take the LPI 303 exam.
You will get the best results if
- You have some experience in working with Linux.If you are a beginner or you need some a refresher course, you can start with the Beginning Linux System Administration course, the Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, or the CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Complete Video Course.
Module 1: Linux Operating System Security
Lesson 1: Keeping Linux up-to-date
Lesson 2: Managing file system security properties
Lesson 3: Securing server access
Lesson 4: Configuring system logging
Lesson 5: Managing system auditing
Lesson 6: Managing mandatory access control (MAC)
Lesson 7: Managing kernel security
Module 2: Managing Linux User Security
Lesson 8: Managing Linux permissions and attributes
Lesson 9: Managing user accounts
Lesson 10: Installing central authentication
Module 3: Securing Linux Services
Lesson 11: Securing services
Lesson 12: Securing network file systems
Lesson 13: Applying secure remote access solutions
Module 4: Securing Linux Infrastructure
Lesson 14: Sniffing and port scanning
Lesson 15: Configuring analyzing and intrusion detection tools
Lesson 16: Managing firewalls
Lesson 17: Managing certificates and public key infrastructures
Lesson 18: Managing GPG
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by trying the Free Video Course Experience.
Learning path RHCA
This video training course is part of the RHCA Learning Path.
About this Linux Security Complete Video Course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson IT Certification.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE