Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Linux Troubleshooting Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX342
Intermediate-to-experienced Linux administrators
What you will learn
- Analyze Linux
- How to troubleshoot different types of problems in Linux
- How to troubleshoot boot and hardware-related issues
- How to troubleshoot software-related issues
- How to troubleshoot kernel-related issues
- Approach the Red Hat Ex342
This course is for you if you are
- IT Staff that needs to troubleshoot Linux systems.
- Candidates for the Red Hat Certified Architect Troubleshooting exam (exam 342).
- This course will also be a perfect fit for your Red Hat Certified Architect learning path – together with my OpenStack Certification, Linux High Availability, Linux Performance, and Linux Security video courses
You will get the best results if
- You have Linux knowledge at the level of Red Hat RHCSA, Linux Foundation LFCS, Linux +, or LPIC 1.
- Lesson 1 “Troubleshooting Basics”
- Lesson 2 “Systems Monitoring”
- Lesson 3 “Troubleshooting Boot Issues”
- Lesson 4 “Managing Hardware Issues”
- Lesson 5“Managing Storage Issues”
- Lesson 6 “Troubleshooting Networking”
- Lesson 7 “Managing Software Issues”
- Lesson 8 “Managing Application Issues”
- Lesson 9 “Managing Security Issues”
- Lesson 10 “Troubleshooting Kernel Issues”
- Lesson 11 “Fixing Performance Problems”
- Lesson 12 “Sample Exam”
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, visit this page.
Linux certification path
This video training course is part of the RHCA Certification Path.
About this Linux Troubleshooting Complete Video Course: Red Hat EX342
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on Pearson InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE