Linux Under the Hood LiveLessons
Intermediate to advanced.
What you will learn
- How to work more efficiently with Linux by understanding exactly how it works.
This course is for you if
- You are an experienced Linux system administrator and you would like to know what Linux is really doing.
- You are an operating system student and you would like to know how Linux works.
You will get the best results if
You have done any of my other Linux video courses, or if you have some experience with Linux already.
- How Linux is organized
- About C code, scripts and compiled programs
- Understanding Linux commands and how they work
- Understanding the Linux boot procedure
- Understanding Linux storage
- Understanding memory management
- Understanding processes
- Hardware initialization
- Looking closer at the kernel
- Understanding networking
- Performance optimization
- The future of Linux
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Learning path RHCA
This video training course is part of the RHCA Learning Path.
About this video course Linux Under the Hood LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson InformIT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE