Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
LPIC-1 (Exam 101): Linux Professional Institute Certification
Learn about all topics mentioned in the LPI objectives in 14 lessons.
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
You will learn to:
- Perform basic tasks from a shell environment
- Process and work with text files
- Perform basic file management tasks
- Manage processes
- Design hard disk layout
- Create partitions and filesystems
- Common filesystem management tasks
- Manage permissions
- Manage software
- Understand system architecture
- Boot the system
- Manage the boot sequence
- Install a boot manager
- Manage shared libraries
This course is for you if you
- Want to acquire basic Linux skills required for junior system administrators.
- Are a home user or hobbyist and you want to acquire more knowledge about the operating system you are using.
- Essential Skills
- Processing and Working with Text Files
- Performing Basic File Management Tasks
- Managing Processes
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this LPIC-1 (Exam 101) video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE