Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Mastering Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux)
The video course Mastering Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) provides a comprehensive learning experience, offering in-depth knowledge and practical skills to effectively utilize SELinux. SELinux is a valuable addition to the standard Linux security options that makes your Linux distribution secure.
What you will learn
- Understanding SELinux
- Monitoring SELinux behavior
- Managing SELinux Context Labels
- Managing SELinux Booleans
- Troubleshooting SELinux
- Creating SELinux Policy Modules
- Securing Containers with SELinux
- Making Any Application work with SELinux
This course is for you if are a
- DevOps Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Software Developer
- IT Administrator
- IT Architect
- Hybrid Cloud Administrator
- Student preparing for any Red Hat exam
Requirements for this course
- Install and configure a lab environment. This can be a Linux virtual machine that runs in virtualization software on the participants own computer, using software like VMware Workstation or Oracle VirtualBox, or on a dedicated computer.
- Install a virtual or physical machine with a recent version of either Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS Stream, Rocky Linux or Fedora.
- Module 1: SELinux Fundamentals
- Module 2: Analyzing SELinux
- Module 3: Using Custom Applications with SELinux
- Module 4: Military Grade Security with SELinux users and MLS
- Module 5: SELinux, Containers, and Ansible
For a detailed outline of this course, see Mastering Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux).
Sample training videos
About this SELinux Video Course
The self-paced video training course about SELinux is designed to provide a deep understanding of SELinux, enhancing the security of your Linux systems.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available through Pearson Education.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.