Save 60% on this video training course: use discount code CONTAINER during checkout. Offer expires July 31, 2021.
Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Modern Container-Based DevOps: Managing Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker
What you will learn
- Manage a complete container-based datacenter
- Use containers in Docker and Kubernetes to run microservices
- Manage containers, using Docker as well as Podman on RHEL 8
- Manage container images, storage, and networking
- Implement microservices with container orchestration platforms
- Work with Kubernetes
- Build your own full microservice that runs on Kubernetes!
This course is for you if you are
- An IT professional who wants to start working with Microservices.
- Anyone interested in an introduction to containers.
- Anyone interested in an introduction to kubernetes from a DevOps perspective.
- Module 1 Microservices Essentials Overview
- Module 2 Managing Containers
- Module 3 Implementing Full Microservices with Container Orchestration Platforms
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
To get an idea about the video lessons, visit this page.
About this Modern Container-Based DevOps: Managing Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker video course
This course is a video training on Pearson InformIT.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].