RHCE Exam Prep Video Workshop (download)
What you will learn
- Key concepts to avoid traps and pitfalls on the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
- Helpful tips for taking the exam.
This course is for you if
- You want to get RHCE certified.
- You are a Linux engineer who is interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- You are a junior system administrator who wants to deepen your skills.
- You are an administrator with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
- You are an administrator currently administering UNIX systems.
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux.
You will get the best results if
- You have passed the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam and you are experienced in working in a Linux environment.
- Or after you have completed the RHCE Complete Video Course and you want to do final preparations before taking the RHCE Exam.
- Getting Ready to Take the RHCE Exam
- RHCE Traps, Pitfalls, and Difficulties
- Live Exam Walk-Through
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
About this video course Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam Prep Video Workshop
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
Learning path RHCE
This video training course is part of the RHCE Learning Path.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE