Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course with Virtual Machines, 2nd Edition
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the RHCSA ® exam
- Information on the new RHEL 7 exam
This course is for you if
- You are a Red Hat Certified Administrator certification candidate
- You are interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up
- You are a Linux engineer who is interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- You are a junior system administrator who wants to deepen your skills
- You are an administrator currently administering UNIX systems or
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux
- Performing Basic System Management Tasks
- Operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers
- Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks
- Managing Network Services
- Whiteboard instruction to help you grasp difficult concepts
- CLI instruction so you can see Red Hat in action
- Labs so you can practice your skills, plus solution videos so you can then compare your work to the author’s
- Two full practice exams that include video solutions
- Three virtual machines to give you easy access to a reliable environment for working through this book’s labs and exercises
- Module quizzes to help you test yourself on concepts and commands
- Interactive CLI sims so you can put your knowledge to the test
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Take a sneak peak at the course by trying the Free Video Course Experience on this page.
About this video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE