Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 New Features
Intermediate to advance.
What you will learn
- Provides an easy-to-use and cost effective means to update skills to RHEL 7.
- Provides multimedia tutorials that users can apply to real world scenarios.
This course is for you if
- You are a skilled Linux administrator with either already a lot of experience with previous versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, or you are holding a current RHCSA® or RHCE® certificate on previous versions of Red Hat.
- You are working towards an RHCE® certificate, particularly if your RHCSA® certificate was on RHEL 6.
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Managing Systemd Services
- Configuring Networking
- Integrating Journald and Rsyslog Logging
- Understanding GRUB2
- Managing the XFS and Btrfs File System
- Troubleshooting RHEL 7 Boot Problems
- Configuring a Firewall with Firewalld
- Managing DNS in RHEL 7
- Managing Time Synchronization
- Using Docker
- Small Improvements
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing these sample videos.
About this video course
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on InformIT.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson InformIT.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Inform IT. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE