Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration Video Course: Red Hat EX280
What you will learn
- Managing a complete container-based datacenter
- Getting prepared for the EX280 Exam
- Setting up Authentication
- Setting up Authorization
- Creating a Project Template
- Creating a Project
- Running a TLS Secured Application
- Creating a Passthrough Route
- Configuring Autoscaling
- Configuring MySQL
- Configuring WordPress
This course is for you if
You are a an IT Professional and you wish to manage container deployment in your containerized DevOps environment using OpenShift. The course is designed for IT Professionals like IT Administrators, DevOps Engineers, Software Developers, IT Architects, and Hybrid Cloud Administrators.
- Managing OpenShift Clusters
- Managing OpenShift Resources
- Managing OpenShift Authentication and Access
- Performing Operational Cluster Management Tasks
- Students should be able to run a virtual machine that requires 9GB of RAM (12 recommended).
- (Optional) Students are recommended to take my upcoming EX180 course to deepen their insight in OpenShift.
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
Get an idea about this course by viewing this video course experience. (available soon)
Linux certification path
This video training course is part of the RHCA Certification Path.
About this Red Hat OpenShift Administration Video Course: Red Hat EX280
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonIT Certification. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to [email protected].
This course is delivered by Pearson IT Certification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE