Red Hat OpenShift Fundamentals LiveLessons
What you will learn
- Understanding when and how to use OpenShift depending on your environment.
- Installing the various versions of OpenShift.
- Creating applications from the web console.
- Creating resources using the oc command line utility.
- Using source-to-image to automatically build containers from the source code.
- Using software-defined networking and using SDN in OpenShift.
- Working with applications, including scaling.
- Handling pod scheduling.
- Managing images, image streams, and OpenShift templates.
- Setting up OpenShift storage.
This course is for you if
You are an IT professional and you wish to manage container deployment in your containerized DevOps environment using OpenShift.
You are working as an IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, IT Architects or Hybrid Cloud Administrator.
- Understanding OpenShift
- Installing OpenShift
- Getting Started with OpenShift
- Managing OpenShift Networking
- Deploying Applications
- Managing OpenShift Storage
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About Red Hat OpenShift Fundamentals LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonITCertification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson ITCertification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE