Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Webcasts
Beginning to intermediate.
What you will learn
- Key concepts on the Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exams.
This course is for you if
- You want to get RHCSA and RHCE certified.
- You are a Linux engineer, interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Enterprise Linux.
- You are a junior system administrator, who wants to deepen your skills.
- You are an administrator, with a profound knowledge and experience working with other Linux distributions, like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
- You are an administrator, currently administering UNIX systems.
- You are a developer who writes software for Linux.
You will get the best results if
- You have some foundational Red Hat knowledge.
- Managing GUID Partitions and EFI Disks (RHCSA)
- Working with ACLs and Special Permissions (RHCSA)
- Configuring Remote Logins (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Working with systemd (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Setting up automount with and without systemd (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Fixing SELinux Issues (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Managing Networking in RHEL 7 (RHCSA and RHCE)
- Securing NFS with Kerberos (RHCE)
- Setting up an iSCSI Environment with Target and Initiator (RHCE)
- Creating Advanced Samba Configurations (RHCE)
For a detailed outline and some preview videos of this course, visit this page.
About these Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Webcasts
This course is only available via safaribooksonline.com. Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Safari Books Online.
These webcasts explore some of the more difficult topics from RHCSA and RHCE in more depth. Take this course if after attending the RHCSA / RHCE Live Lessons Complete Video Courses you are still unsure about specific topics.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Safari Books Online. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE