Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
RHCSA Interactive Challenges
Intermediate to advanced.
These challenges are for you if
- You feel you are ready for taking the RHCSA Exam and you would like to practice RHCSA Exam topics.
What are interactive challenges
RHCSA Challenges are interactive exercises created to test your Red Hat RHCSA skills in a real-world environment. Answers are not provided in the Challenge itself. The challenges will be reviewed in my Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) Crash Course. See here the schedule for these live RHCSA Crash Course training.
Available RHCSA scenarios
- Challenge 1: Autostarting Rootless Containers
- Challenge 2: Creating Partitions and Filesystems
- Challenge 3: Managing Processes
- Challenge 4: Managing SELinux File Context
- Challenge 5: Setting up a Shared Group Environment
- Challenge 6: Setting up automount
Supported Live Training courses, videos and books:
RHCSA Challenges support the following RHCSA training resources:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Crash Course (live training)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course (self-paced video training)
- Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide: EX200, 2nd edition (ebook/ paperback)
Certification path RHCSA, RHCE
About these RHCSA Scenarios
The RHCSA interactive scenarios are available for O’Reilly members. The O’Reilly learning platform can be tried with a free 30-days trial for individuals and has subscription plans for Businesses, Government and Universities.
O’Reilly members (paid/trial) have immediate access to the scenarios. Login to the O’Reilly platform and use the links above for direct access.
These interactive challenges are made available on the O'Reilly Media platform. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to a 30-days free trial page.TRY FREE