CategoriesInteractive learning , Learning paths , Learning RHCSA , Linux Training course , Red Hat , Red Hat Training course
Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
RHCSA Interactive Scenarios
Beginner to intermediate.
These scenarios are for you if
- You are studying RHCSA and you would like to learn by seeing and doing.
- You would like to experience how key RHCSA key tasks are fulfilled.
What are interactive scenarios
RHCSA Scenarios are interactive exercises through which you’ll learn Red Hat RHCSA skills in a supported environment. You will be walked through the RHCSA key tasks with solutions available throughout. These scenarios can be used when you are just starting out or after having obtained some knowledge or experience.
Available RHCSA Scenarios
- Scenario 1: Auto Starting Rootless Containers
- Scenario 2: Managing Basic Permissions
- Scenario 3: Managing SELinux File Context
- Scenario 4: Managing Special Permissions
- Scenario 5: Managing Users and Groups
- Scenario 6: Setting up Automount
Supported Live Training courses, videos and books:
RHCSA Scenarios support the following RHCSA training resources:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Crash Course (live training)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course (self-paced video training)
- Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide: EX200, 2nd edition (ebook/ paperback)
Certification path RHCSA, RHCE
These scenarios can be part of the RHCSA Certification Path and the RHCE Certification Path.
About these RHCSA Scenarios
The RHCSA interactive scenarios are available for O’Reilly members. The O’Reilly learning platform can be tried with a free 30-days trial for individuals and has subscription plans for Businesses, Government and Universities.
O’Reilly members (paid/trial) have immediate access to the scenarios. Login to the O’Reilly platform and use the links above for direct access.