Disclosure: links to my video training products are affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase I receive a commission – at no extra cost to you.
Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 LiveLessons
What you will learn
- How to use modifications to the package management, including yum modules and application streams.
- How to use Stratis, VDO, Cockpit, and Crypto-policies.
- How to work with LUKS encryption.
- How to use nftables.
- How to work with containers using podman.
- How to use container images using buildah.
This course is for you if
- You are interested in getting up to speed quickly on the new features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- RHEL 8 Installation
- Working with Modules
- Using New Storage Features
- Using Cockpit
- Cryptographic Policies
- Policy-Based Decryption
- Using nftables
- Understanding Containers in RHEL 8
- Managing Containers and Images with podman
- Managing Container Images with buildah
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonITCertification.com. The video course is also available on the O’Reilly learning platform. Click here to activate your 30-days free trial.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to email@example.com.
This course is delivered by Pearson ITCertification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE