Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 LiveLessons
What you will learn
- How to use modifications to the package management, including yum modules and application streams.
- How to use Stratis, VDO, Cockpit, and Crypto-policies.
- How to work with LUKS encryption.
- How to use nftables.
- How to work with containers using podman.
- How to use container images using buildah.
This course is for you if
- You are interested in getting up to speed quickly on the new features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- RHEL 8 Installation
- Working with Modules
- Using New Storage Features
- Using Cockpit
- Cryptographic Policies
- Policy-Based Decryption
- Using nftables
- Understanding Containers in RHEL 8
- Managing Containers and Images with podman
- Managing Container Images with buildah
For a detailed outline of this course, visit this page.
Sample training videos
About Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 LiveLessons
This course is part of LiveLessons Video Training series on PearsonITCertification.com.
Your purchase and delivery of the course is processed and available via Pearson IT Certification.
If you are purchasing training and your organization requires a Purchase Order (PO), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is delivered by Pearson ITCertification. By clicking the link below you will be redirected to the course page for more information and payment.BUY THIS COURSE