Overview Kubernetes Video Courses
- Getting Started with Kubernetes LiveLessons This Kubernetes video course gives you detailed explanations for leveraging Kubernetes as a tool for container orchestration and automation, including how to use it with Docker, pods, labels, volumes, as well as architectures and deployments.
- Hands-on Kubernetes LiveLessons This Kubernetes video training course is focused on teaching you real-world skills for configuration and deployment so you can get started with your Kubernetes projects today. This course focuses on you actually doing the work.
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Complete Video Course With this CKAD video training course you acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to develop, create, manage, store, and troubleshoot Kubernetes applications. Suitable to prepare for the CKAD exam.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Complete Video Course With this CKA video training course you acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to develop, create, manage, store, and troubleshoot Kubernetes applications. Suitable to prepare for the CKA exam.
- Modern Container-Based DevOps: Managing Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker With this video training course you learn to run containers in an orchestrated way on top of Kubernetes.
Kubernetes Learning paths
Choosing the right video course:
Take Ubuntu server essentials. In this course you’ll learn all you need to know about daily operational management of Ubuntu server, without being bothered by details you don’t need to do your daily job.
Make sure you start the Linux+ / LPI-1 Complete Video course as it teaches all about the Linux basics you need to know about.
Purchase the RHCSA Cert Guide 8 as a reference guide as well, it contains excellent exercises that prepare you for the exam.
Study at your own pace
After purchase you have immediate access to the online course to study at your own pace.