Overview Kubernetes Video Courses
- Getting Started with Kubernetes LiveLessons, 3rd Edition This Kubernetes video course gives you detailed explanations for leveraging Kubernetes as a tool for container orchestration and automation, including how to use it with Docker, pods, labels, volumes, as well as architectures and deployments.
- Hands-on Kubernetes LiveLessons This Kubernetes video training course is focused on teaching you real-world skills for configuration and deployment so you can get started with your Kubernetes projects today. This course focuses on you actually doing the work.
- Kubernetes: From Basics to Guru Learn how to get started with Kubernetes, up to mastering guru Kubernetes skills in just 1 video course.
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Video Course Deep-dive training to learn Linux fundamentals up to the knowledge and skills needed to pass the Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) exam.
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition With this CKAD video training course you acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to develop, create, manage, store, and troubleshoot Kubernetes applications. Suitable to prepare for the CKAD exam.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition With this CKA video training course you acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to develop, create, manage, store, and troubleshoot Kubernetes applications. Suitable to prepare for the CKA exam.
- [Video Collection] Certified Kubernetes CKAD & CKA The CKAD and CKA video courses bundled for a discounted investment.
- Modern Container-Based DevOps: Managing Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker With this video training course you learn to run containers in an orchestrated way on top of Kubernetes.
- Building and Managing Microservices with Kubernetes and Istio After this video training you know how to manage and run Microservices in Kubernetes and Istio in the most efficient way.
Kubernetes Learning paths
Choosing the right video course:
Take Ubuntu server essentials. In this course you’ll learn all you need to know about daily operational management of Ubuntu server, without being bothered by details you don’t need to do your daily job.
Make sure you start the Linux+ / LPI-1 Complete Video course as it teaches all about the Linux basics you need to know about.
Purchase the RHCSA Cert Guide 8 as a reference guide as well, it contains excellent exercises that prepare you for the exam.
Study at your own pace
After purchase you have immediate access to the online course to study at your own pace.