Learn RHEL 8 – UPDATED
Learn RHEL 8 RHCSA and RHEL 8 RHCE, here are your resources:
RHEL 8 has been released at the Red Hat Summit 2019, and is available as of now. The RHCSA 8 exam can be booked also.
Obviously, I’ve been working hard – and I still am – to ensure the availability of my course materials. Here’s the overview of what will be available when:
RHEL 8 RHCSA
- In my live training sessions on learning.oreilly.com. If you’re still preparing for RHCSA 7, that’s no problem, the differences are not that big anyway.
- The 3rd edition of the best-selling RHCSA Complete Video Course is available on Pearson IT Certification and learning.oreilly.com.
- For the RHEL 8 certification, I’m writing an RHCSA Cert Guide and a separate RHCE Cert Guide. I’m currently working on the RHCSA Cert Guide, but the time needed to write a book is significantly longer than the time needed to record a video, and I hope the new Cert Guide is available before the end of 2019. Pre-order your copy now to get the book delivered at your door mat. (at the time of updating this article, free shipping is offered!)
RHEL 8 RHCE
As for RHCE, that’s a different story as everything is going to change, and the topic will be automation with Ansible, and no longer advanced Linux. The new RHCE exam is not available yet, but its release is expected soon. Here’s how you can prepare for the new RHCE exam with my materials.
- My RHCE live classes on learning.oreilly.com will be as follows:
September 3 will be RHCE 8
October (still to be scheduled) will be the last RHCE 7 class I’m teaching live, all classes after October will prepare for RHCE 8
- I’m recording my RHCE 8 Complete Video Course in June 2019. That means that all going well, the course is expected to be available in October 2019. You can pre-order the Video Course here.
- I’m working on a new RHCE 8 Cert Guide, which will hopefully be ready early 2020.
Stay up to date
Sign up for RHAT CERTIFICATION UPDATES to receive FREE training, promotions and announcements to master Linux.