Linux on Azure video course: Learn how to deploy and manage Linux on Azure
You might know Linux, but would you like to understand what you can really do with Linux on Azure? This Linux on Azure video course will help you extending your skills. The course is also for Microsoft Professionals who want to learn working with Linux on Azure.
Get started with Linux on Azure
This course is developed for anyone who needs to learn how to administer Linux on Azure, starts with the essentials, and then quickly moves forward from there, focusing on tasks that are specific for managing Linux workloads in an Azure environment.
Content includes managing containers, monitoring Linux, working with configuration management tools, and working with Azure-specific services for managing Linux.
Topics Linux on Azure video course
- Get started with Azure
- How to manage Linux in an Azure environment
- How to handle typical Linux management tasks
- Manage containers and Azure-specific tools that are available for managing containers as well as virtual machines
- How to configure management, including tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, and Salt, as well as the Azure Resource Manager
- How to troubleshoot in Azure, as well as monitor resources through Nagios and Zabbix
This is a must-see course for anyone who needs to learn how to administer Linux on Azure.
Complete course outline
More than 9 hours of video instruction help you learn everything you need to know to deploy Linux in Microsoft Azure cloud.