Red Hat RHCE 8 EX294 Certification Guide
This guide has one single goal: to help you pass the newest version of Red Hat’s RHCE® exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Performing Core Red Hat system administration tasks
- Understanding Ansible core components
- Installing and configuring Ansible control nodes
- Configuring Ansible managed nodes
- Administering scripts
- Performing system administration tasks with Ansible modules
- Working with roles
- Using advanced Ansible features such as templates and Ansible Vault
From start to finish, this guide is organized to help you focus your study time where you need the most help, so you can retain more, and earn higher scores.
> DOWNLOAD SAMPLE CHAPTER: Deploying Files (chapter 8)
This book contains
- Step-by-step chapter labs to help you practice what you’ve just learned.
- Pre-exam theoretical exam to help you decide if you’re ready for the real exam.
- 2 Realistic RHCE sample exams delivered through Pearson’s state-of-the-art test engine.
- Pre-chapter “Do I Know This Already” (DIKTA) quizzes to assess your knowledge of each chapter’s content, so you can decide how much time to spend on each section.
- Foundation Topics sections thoroughly explaining concepts and theory, and linking them to real-world configurations and commands.
- Key Topics icons flagging every figure, table, or list you absolutely must understand and remember.
- End of chapter Glossary terms.
- Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections delivering even more exercises and troubleshooting scenarios.
Who is this book for?
The Red Hat RHCE 8 Cert Guide EX294 is your guide to get certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294).
This guide is an ideal printed complement for those studying with my RHCE Complete Video Course.