Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide: EX200
Learn, prepare, and practice for Red Hat RHCSA 8 (EX200) exam success with this Cert Guide.
Red Hat RHCSA 8 Cert Guide is my recent exam study guide, written to help you prepare the best way possible for your RHCSA 8 Exam.
In this guide I am sharing my preparation hints and test-taking tips, I help you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
How this RHCSA 8 Cert Guide is going to help you
The book gives you an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. At the end of each chapter the Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Review questions are available to assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to guide you in crafting your final study plan.
The companion website also contains two additional practice tests plus two full hours of personal video training from my Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition.
- Basic system management: Installation, tools, file management, text files, RHEL8 connections, user/group management, permissions, and network configuration.
- Operating running systems: Managing software, processes, storage, and advanced storage; working with systemd; scheduling tasks; and configuring logging.
- Advanced system administration: Managing the kernel and boot procedures, essential troubleshooting, bash shell scripting.
- Managing network services: Configuring SSH, firewalls, and time services; managing Apache HTTP services and SE Linux; and accessing network storage.
In this book:
- Master Red Hat RHCSA 8 EX200 exam topics.
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes.
- Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks.
- Practice with four unique practice tests.
- Learn from two full hours of video training from my Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition.