Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Tests
Versions: Premium Edition
The exciting new Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook, 4 complete sample exams, PLUS 4 more bonus exams–a total of 8 practice exams in all (4 for RHCSA and 4 for RHCE)!
This study guide helps you master all the topics covered in the new RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300) exams, including
Part 1: RHCSA
- Basic System Management: Installation, tools, text files, server connections; user, group, and permissions management; network configuration
- Operating Running Systems: Process management, VMs, package installation, task scheduling, logging, managing partitions and LVM logical volumes
- Advanced System Administration: Basic kernel management, basic Apache server configuration, boot procedures/troubleshooting
- Managing Network Services: Using Kickstart; managing SELinux; configuring firewalls, remote mounts, FTP, and time services
Part 2: RHCE
- System Configuration/Management: External authentication/authorization, iSCSI SANs, performance reporting, optimization, logging, routing/advanced networking, Bash scripting
- System Security: Configuring firewalls, advanced Apache services, DNS, MariaDB, NFS, Samba, SMTP, SSH, and time synchronization
This book contains
- 8 Complete practice exams: 4 for RHCSA and 4 for RHCE in PDF format.
- Gain expertise and knowledge using the companion website, which contains more than 40 interactive exercises, 4 advanced CLI simulations, 40 interactive quizzes and glossary quizzes (one for each chapter), 3 virtual machines and more.
- PDF and EPUB formats of the Red Hat RHCSA™/RHCE® 7 Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
Who is this book for?
Red Hat RHCSA ®/ RHCE® 7 Cert Guide is your guide to get certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (EX200 and EX300).