Overview Red Hat Video Courses
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA 9) Complete Video Course: this best-selling course prepares for the Red Hat ® Enterprise Linux 9 RHCSA exam. To take this course, minimal knowledge of the Linux operating system is recommended. This minimal knowledge can be obtained through the Linux + / LPI 1 Live lessons Complete Video Course.
- Ansible Fundamentals LiveLessons This course provides a quick introduction to Ansible for administrators and developers. The LiveLessons can also be used as a secondary resource to get you started studying for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407).
- Ansible From Basics to Guru Complete Video Course learn how to get started with Ansible for managing Linux, Windows, Containers, Network Devices, and Cloud.
- Open Stack Certification This course can be used to prepare for the OpenStack Administrator Certification, or the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack exams.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE 9) Red Hat Ansible Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition: this video course prepares for the Red Hat RHCE EX294 exam.
- Red Hat RHCSA 9 Cert Guide this book contains all you need to know to pass the RHCSA test. Buy it if you want a decent study guide that describes all of the topics you’ll see on the Red Hat RHCSA 9 exam.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes Video Course: Red Hat EX180: this video course provides an in-depth analysis of the core objectives and topics in the Red Hat EX180 exam and will get you started with containers on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and OpenShift, the Red Hat Kubernetes distribution.
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration Video Course: Red Hat EX280: this course provides an introduction in administrating OpenShift and prepares for taking the Red Hat exam EX280.
- [Video Collection] Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes (EX180) and OpenShift Administration (EX280) The EX18o and EX280 video courses bundled for a discounted investment.
Choosing the right video course:
Take Ubuntu server essentials. In this course you’ll learn all you need to know about daily operational management of Ubuntu server, without being bothered by details you don’t need to do your daily job.
Make sure you start the Linux+ / LPI-1 Complete Video course as it teaches all about the Linux basics you need to know about.
Purchase the RHCSA Cert Guide 9 as a reference guide as well, it contains excellent exercises that prepare you for the exam.
Study at your own pace
After purchase you have immediate access to the online course to study at your own pace.
What others say
Red Hat courses are very expensive. They amount to > $1000/day, and are not always available. As in you could register for a course two months out and then be told one week before the start date that the course is cancelled because of too few attendees.
Sander’s video courses are available at any time from anywhere. If I didn’t understand something I would simply “rewind” or take the same section over the next day.
I expected to become very familiar with RHEL 7 and I did. Sander would not just dryly cover the course requirements. He adds things from his own experiences that are useful. He also has a sense of humor which is good when covering sometimes tedious stuff.
Without the video series I would not have attempted to take the exams.
Sander’s course is worth taking. It is reasonably priced, covers the necessary material, and allows you to learn and practice the information you need to pass the exams and become competent with RHEL 7.