UPDATED: RHCSA 8 Update
Major update to the RHCSA EX200 exam announced by Red Hat, which will be effective October 1, 2020. This is how to prepare.
On September 2nd, Red Hat announced a major update to the RHCSA EX200 exam which will be effective October 1, 2020.
The update will be related to containers and all RHCSA exams (EX200) scheduled after October 1st will include this new topic. So, in order to become a RHCSA as from October 1st, you need to know about container (Podman) fundamentals.
I want to assure you that I am working to get this information as soon as possible to bring coverage up-to-date in all of my RHCSA RHEL 8 titles.
This is how I’m going to help you with this update:
- I am currently working to get the official Red Hat specs for the updated RHCSA 8 exam so I can develop additional course materials for my titles. It is my highest priority that my current RHCSA 8 customers get access to the required information as soon as possible.
- An update to my RHCSA Complete Video Course will be recorded soon. More details will follow shortly.
- An update to my RHCSA 8 Cert Guide will be available soon. More details will follow shortly.
- All RHCSA courses I’m teaching on learning.oreilly.com after October 1st will be updated to include the new exam content.
Scheduled updated sessions:
RHCSA Crash Course: first session November 10th-13th, from 18:00 until 22:00 Amsterdam time (9:00-13:00 Pacific) Registration is open!
Managing Containers with Docker and Podman, November 24th from 16:00-20:00 Amsterdam time (7:00-11:00 Pacific)
- On September 22nd I will organise a four-hour session ‘RHCSA 8 Containers Update ITGilde Gurus Class about this update. This one time session is from 3 PM -7 PM Amsterdam time (6 AM – 10 AM California time), and will be a live training, being part of the ITGilde gurus initiative. Anyone can register for this session for EUR 99. A recording of the session is available afterwards.
I know this announcement from Red Hat is a surprise, but rest assured I am working to make sure you have the all the information you need to successfully study for and pass the RHCSA exam.
I will post further announcements as information is released. Until then, continue to study and be well.