UPDATED: RHCSA 8 EX200 Exam Update
Recently a major update to the RHCSA EX200 exam was announced by Red Hat, which has become effective October 1st. This is how to prepare.
Finally the current RHCSA EX200 Exam objectives are announced by Red Hat on their website.
In short: newly added EX200 exam topics are Containers (Podman) fundamentals and basic Shell scripting.
Now, your current RHCSA training materials may not cover these topics yet. Here is how I want to be of service to prepare you the best way possible for successfully taking your upcoming RHCSA EX200 exam:
Prepare with my RHCSA 8 video training course / cert guide:
If you are a current customer of either my RHCSA 8 Cert Guide, the update will be provided.
The RHCSA Complete Video Course 3/ed is fully updated, and the latest updates are available at O’reilly, InformIT and PearsonITCertification.
Existing and new customers will have immediate access to the materials through their accounts.
If you purchased your Cert Guide from another retailer, register it now at pearsonitcertification.com/register for quick access to the new materials upon release.
Self-study with video livelessons:
My Bash Scripting Fundamentals LiveLessons video course prepares you for the shell scripting topics in the RHCSA exam.
Learn in live training sessions:
With a subscription to learning.oreilly.com, you can acquire the new required knowledge through 2 live courses I’m teaching, or attend the RHCSA Crash Course to be fully prepared for the current RHCSA EX200 exam:
- Bash Shell Scripting in 4 hours: next sessions October 12th and December 2nd.
- Containers in 4 Hours: Docker and Podman: next sessions November 24th and January 21st.
- RHCSA Crash Course: next sessions November 10th-13th and January 25th-28th. In this crash course all current exam topics are covered.
Not a member of the O’Reilly online learning platform yet? Get a 10 days free trial here.
Learn in live virtual classes (small groups):
If you need a more personal toch and introduction to only the 2 new exam topics, I will host 2 online sessions through ITGilde Gurus.
- RHCSA 8 Containers Update: session October 20th from 3PM until 6PM Amsterdam time (6-9 AM California time).
- Bash Scripting in 3 hours: session October 29th from 3PM until 6 PM Amsterdam time (5-8 AM California time).
You can register for one, or both virtual classes. Participation to these sessions is EUR 99 for each.