Overview Generic Linux Video Courses:
- Mastering Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux): A must-have resource if you’re a Red Hat exam candidate or seeking advanced security through SELinux.
- Ansible Fundamentals LiveLessons: This course provides a quick introduction to Ansible for administrators and developers. The LiveLessons can also be used as a secondary resource to get you started studying for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (exam 407).
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course: this course prepares you for working on any Linux distribution system and for the LFCS exam.
- Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) Premium Edition Complete Video Course: This exam is discontinued.
- CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 Complete Video Course, 3nd Edition learn Linux fundamentals for working with Linux operating systems and study for the CompTIA Linux+ exam.
- CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition: this video course offers an excellent introduction for people that want to learn Linux. It’s a complete bundle that prepares for the Linux+ as well as the LPIC-101 and LPIC-102 exams and offers a solid foundation to get started with more advanced Linux topics such as RHCSA.
- Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons: This course covers Linux basics, concepts, practices, and theories, so you can get the foundational knowledge of Linux you need to start your Linux career.
- Getting Started with Containers: This course covers the containers basics and key topics of what containers are. It covers all the items that are important for running containers.
- Linux Under the Hood Instead of learning how to use commands and configure services, you will take a look at what’s happening in Linux when you perform tasks.
- Open Stack Certification This course can be used to prepare for the OpenStack Administrator Certification, or the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack exams.
- Linux Security: Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening (EX413) and LPIC-3 303 (Security) Exams learn everything you need to know to build a safe Linux environment.
- Bash Scripting Full resource to master the power of Bash. Whether you’re new to shell scripting or an experienced developer, administrator, or user, this course will introduce you to the world of efficient scripting so you can get the job done.
- Bash Scripting Fundamentals LiveLessons: this video course teaches shell scripting to novice as well as experienced Linux administrators and users, covering all concepts that are relevant to bash shell scripting.
- Advanced Bash Scripting LiveLessons: this is the sequel on ‘Bash Shell scripting fundamentals’. Together, these two bash shell scripting courses provide all the information that developers and administrators need to know about Bash scripting on all platforms on which the Bash shell is available.
- Ubuntu Server Essentials LiveLessons: this Ubuntu video course if for novice Linux users that want to learn how to set up Ubuntu server as a basic web server. You’ll learn about basic Linux commands and operations of Ubuntu server.
Choosing the right video course:
Take Ubuntu server essentials. In this course you’ll learn all you need to know about daily operational management of Ubuntu server, without being bothered by details you don’t need to do your daily job.
Make sure you start the Linux+ / LPI-1 Complete Video course as it teaches all about the Linux basics you need to know about.
Purchase the RHCSA Cert Guide 8 as a reference guide as well, it contains excellent exercises that prepare you for the exam.
Study at your own pace
After purchase you have immediate access to the online course to study at your own pace.